terms, conditions, return policy
The term ‘Debra Sanborn Fine Art’ or ‘Peninsula Studios’ or ‘Debra Sanborn’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is P.O. Box 1, Boyne City, MI 49712. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Debra Sanborn Fine Art’s prior written consent.
RETURNS — Because giclées (both canvas and fine art prints) are custom orders, order cancellations and returns are not available. Please note that due to differences in monitors/devices, the colors you see on your computer may be slightly different on the print you receive. We print colors true to the artist’s specifications and cannot alter the original artwork.
TERMS — We warrant and represent that the goods are as described in the listing. Prior to submitting your online order, please be sure that the item is suitable for their intended purpose or use, as returns are not accepted. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item, please contact us, and we will be happy to help.